Ride Leduc Transit for free with U-Pass

Leduc Transit has partnered with Edmonton Transit (ETS) and regional transit service providers to offer a Universal Transit Pass (U-Pass) program to eligible students at the University of Alberta, MacEwan University, the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) and NorQuest College.

The U-Pass provides eligible students at participating institutions with unlimited travel on regular Leduc Transit service, ETS service (including DATS), as well as on other regional partners (St. Albert, Strathcona County, Fort Saskatchewan, and Spruce Grove).

How to get a U-Pass

You qualify for a universal transit pass if you attend one of the following institutions: 

  • University of Alberta
  • MacEwan University
  • Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)
  • NorQuest College

You can get your U-pass sticker in August for fall term students, December for winter term, and April for summer term. Place the sticker on your student ID card. To ride the bus, simply show your card as you board and relax as you let someone else do the driving.