Leduc Assisted Transportation Service (LATS)
LATS is a door-to-door, driver-assisted transportation service for seniors (65+) and for persons with cognitive and/or physical disabilities within the City of Leduc. Temporary service may be available to individuals with a temporary disability.
We operate during these times:
- Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
LATS also provides a Shuttle service Monday-Friday that is available without booking an appointment. The Shuttle is a fixed route scheduled service connecting seniors' residential complexes to several shopping locations within the City of Leduc.
How to apply for LATS
Before you use LATS, your application must be submitted & approved. You can pick up an application online, at the Civic Centre (1 Alexandra Park), or by calling 780-980-7177.
Please note that applicants are responsible for any charges associated with completing the application. Only permanent Leduc residents may apply. Once we review your application, we'll let you know if you're eligible for LATS and under what conditions.
For more information, please contact 780-980-7177.
Monthly Pass: $140 (Unlimited use throughout the month)
Ticket Books: $40 (Book 11 one-way trips)
One-way Fare: $4 (cash only)
LATS have many generous sponsors that pay for one or two-way trips.
LATS is pleased to offer our clients a quarterly newsletter full of the latest news, reminders and happenings within our organization. Click here for our most recent newsletter.
2016 Statutory Holidays
LATS will not operate on the following days:
- New Year's Day: Friday, January 1
- Family Day: Monday, February 15
- Good Friday: Friday, March 25
- Easter Sunday: Sunday, March 27
- Easter Monday: Monday, March 28
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 23
- Canada Day: Friday, July 1
- Heritage Day: Monday, August 1
- Labour Day: Monday, September 5
- Thanksgiving: Monday, October 10
- Remembrance Day: Friday, November 11
- Christmas Day: Sunday, December 25
- Boxing Day: Monday, December 26
LATS Passenger Code of Conduct- PDF